A) 10 Tbsp Instant Oats
A) 12 Tbsp of water
-60g caster sugar
-2 eggs (size A)
-10g cake flour
-160ml whipping cream
-1 tsp vanilla extract
*Cook all of the above(A) till it is lumpy.
1. Line a 6" cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Preheat air fryer 200°c for 20 mins.
3. Beat cream cheese with sugar until creamy and smooth(no lumps)
4. Slowly mix in eggs, one at a time, followed by whipping cream, cake flour, vanilla extract and lastly the cooked oats.
5. Tap the cakepan on the counter a few times after filling it with batter. Doing so will bring the bubbles to the surface and level out the top of your cake too.
6. Bake at 180°c for 20-25min.
Cool and keep in fridge for abt 5 hours or overnight. Unmould and serve chill.