- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded (approx 1/2 carrot)
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp raisins
- 2tbsp walnuts, chopped (or other nuts of your choice)
- cream cheese, softened and whipped for topping
1) Add oats, milk, carrot, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, raisins and walnuts in a pot over medium high heat.
2) Lower heat once mixture starts to simmer, cook for 5 minutes.
3) Pour oatmeal into bowl and top with cream cheese and your favourite nuts.