- 300 gr minced chicken
- 3 tbs instant oat
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp or 1 tbs of ikan bilis powder stock (optional)
- 2 tofu, 2 tofu puff, 2 green chili, 2 red chili
1. Mixed chicken , oat, egg, salt, sesame oil and ikan bilis powder.
2. Cut in half tofu and tofu puff then take out the seed in the red chili and green chili. After that, put the mixed paste in.
3. Pan fry the tofu, tofu puff, red chili, green chili with the paste (Skip this if you prefer to boil the yong to fu)