- 50g Quaker instant oatmeal
- 200g minced chicken breast meat
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 5g of garlic powder
To serve with patty
- 4 sliced cheese
1. Blend 50g of Quaker instant oatmeal until powdery.
2. Add in all ingredients together and mix well.
3. Rest the patty mixture for 20 minutes.
4. Make patty mixture into 8 round patties.
5. Preheat air fryer at 200 degrees celsius.
6. Pat dry patties and put into air fryer.
7. Air fly patties for 15 min at 200 degrees celsius.
8. Take out patties and put a slice of sliced cheese in between 2 patties and serve warm.