- 8 tbsp Quaker® Oats - Quick Cook, Instant or Rolled
- 1 tbsp 100% Cocoa
- 1/2 cup nut milk - soy, almond, coconut, pili, hazelnut or macadamia milk
- 1 egg, medium
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 packets of stevia sweetener
- Pomace or Light Olive Oil
- Maple Syrup or Honey (optional)
- Strawberries (optional)
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
2. In a non-stick pan over medium heat, brush olive oil to coat the pan evenly.
3. Lift the pan and pour about 1/2 cup of the batter into the center. Tilt the pan to spread the batter. Cook for about a minute or until it is golden underneath.
4. Flip and cook the other side for around 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
5. Serve with honey, maple syrup or strawberries.