- Half cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed sea salt
- 1/2 cup Quaker Oats
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Whisk together butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Beat at medium speed until light in colour, roughly 2-3mins.
3. Add in egg and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy. (Another 2mins)
4. Add in baking soda and sea salt, mix until combined.
5. In a separate pan, melt chocolate chips over low heat until fully liquid. (Do not overheat)
6. Shape cookie doughs into balls. Roughly 1 tablespoon of dough. (Roll the balls higher than wider for nicer outcome!)
7. Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for half an hour.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f for 9-15mins.
9. Let cookies fully cool down.