- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp sweetener of choice or as desired
- optional 2 tbsp almond butter
- optional 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- toppings of choice: crushed walnuts or pecans raisins, sliced banana, extra milk of choice, coconut milk, or nondairy creamer for the top, etc.
1. Bring all ingredients except vanilla and toppings to a boil.
2. Stir until thick. Turn off heat, and add vanilla if using.
If you'd prefer, you can also make the recipe in the microwave or slow cooker instead of on the stovetop.