- 6 pieces chicken Tenders (slightly score the meat)
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 6 tablespoon Oat
- 1 Beaten Egg
Seasoning for the chicken
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Rosemary
1. At medium low heat, add in ½ cup of oil in a frying pan.
2. Coat the chickens with flour and shake off any excess.
3. Coat them in beaten eggs fully.
4. Coat them with Quaker Oat.
5. Put the chickens in and pan fry till golden brown each side.
6. Serve the chickens in any sauce you like.