- 80 grams oat flakes
- 110 grams all-purpose flour
- 120 ml olive oil
- 180 ml milk
- 150 grams parmesan cheese/grated cheddar cheese (or combination of both)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Combine oats, flour, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
2. Add olive oil, cheese and milk.
3. Knead the dough by hand for 10 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough to form a 1 cm thick rectangles. Cut into 1 cm wide strips.
5. Lightly grease a piece of parchment paper with oil.
6. Arrange the sticks on the parchment paper and bake in a pre-heated to 175°C oven (or air fryer) for 6 minutes.
7. Gently give them a flip to ensure the other side of the sticks are baked thoroughly. Continue to bake for another 6-8 minutes (or until golden brown and crunchy).
8. Leave them for 5 minutes on the parchment paper to cool.
9. Transfer them to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely, before transferring them to an airtight jar.