- 70g Quaker Instant Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 egg
- Pizza toppings of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degree Celsius.
2. Combine Quaker instant oats, salt, mixed herbs and egg with bare hands to form a dough ball.
3. Roll out dough ball to form a flat base.
4. Place the dough base in the oven and bake for 20 mins.
5. After 20 mins, add pizza toppings on dough base and continue to bake for another 5 mins.
* Some recommended pizza toppings: tomato puree, BBQ sauce, cheese, pineapple, chicken, pepperoni slices, corn, capsicum, onions, etc.