- 1 banana
- 60g instant oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 60g milk
1. preheat air fyer to 175 degrees celsius
2. mash banana and mix in instant oatmeal
3. Spray a layer of oil in the tart mould, add in mixture and press down with a spoon
4. Preheat the oat shell without the egg mixture at 175 degrees for 8 mins
5. beat an egg and pour in milk. sieve it through a siever.
6. pour egg milk mixture into heated tart base, up to 90% of the tart.
7. continue air-frying at 175 degrees for 8 mins
8. Serve the oat egg tarts hot!