- 1 cup Quaker rolled oats
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk or your preferable type
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp tomato puree / pizza sauce
- 3 cups Mixture of shredded mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan
- 1 cup spinach, rocket, lettuce washed & chopped
- 5 slices Smoked salmon
- 7 brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 egg
- black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Blend all the base ingredients together until smooth. The mixture should be slightly thick.
2. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Pour in the batter and shape it with a spoon into a round pizza shape, it is very easy. The crust should be about 3-4mm thick.
3. Bake at 200ºC for 8min. Remove from the oven and turn it over. Spread the pesto sauce over the pizza crust and sprinkle with an even layer of cheese, then a layer of mushrooms and salmon. Top with another layer of cheese. Return the pizza to the oven for 5min at 180ºC.
4. Take it out and crack an egg in the middle of the pizza, pop back into the oven for another 6-7min or until the egg white is cooked.
5. Finally, garnish the pizza with vegetables and black pepper. Enjoy!