- 3 cups Quaker Instant Oats (2.75 cups oat flour)
- 3 large bananas
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Using a food processor grind 3 cups of oats into fine oat flour.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Then, whisk together honey, eggs, mashed bananas, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
4. Add cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to oat flour. Mix to combine evenly.
5. Next, add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and mix until totally combined.
6. Let the mixture sit for five minutes.
7. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
8. Add mixture to your parchment paper lined bread pan and place it on the top rack of the oven.
9. Bake for 50-55 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
10. Let cool completely, and enjoy!