-100 grams Quaker Whole Rolled Oats
- 200 ml Water
- 20 ml Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 3 pieces of Aburaage tofu skin (Store-bought)
- Sushi rice seasoning (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- Half Carrot
- Various toppings of choice: Chicken breast, tobiko, cherry tomatoes, boiled egg, beans
1. Bring water to a boil and add Quaker Whole Rolled Oats.
2. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 to 40 minutes until al dente (firm to the bite).
3. Let the Oats cool. While waiting for the oats to cool, mix the rice wine vinegar, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Dice the carrot finely while waiting for the rice wine vinegar to cool.
5. Mix the oats with the rice vinegar mixture, chia seeds, finely diced carrots, and sushi rice seasoning.
6. Open the Aburaage tofu skin and stuff a ball of seasoned oats inside. Repeat for all the Aburaage tofu skins.
7. Garnish with your favorite toppings. (I used chicken breast, tobiko, cherry tomato, boiled egg, and beans.)
8. Enjoy your healthy and nutritious Inari Oats Sushi with a cup of tea!