- 1/2 cup Quaker Rolled Oats
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g kimchi, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tbsp Korean gochujang sauce
- 1 chicken fillet, sliced into strips
- 1 egg
- some spring onions and black sesame for garnishing
1. Bring the Quaker Rolled Oats to boil using the chicken broth. Set aside to cool and let oats absorb the chicken broth.
2. Add the olive oil to pan and start to stir fry garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in kimchi and continue to stir fry.
4. Add in chicken and stir fry till almost cooked.
5. Add in gochujang sauce.
6. Add in oats and stir fry till fragrant.
7. In another pan, fry the egg.
8. Top oats with fried egg and the spring onions and black sesame as garnishing.
9. Enjoy the goodness of healthy wholegrain Quaker Oats which replaces shortgrain rice in this flavourful, easy to prepare dish!