- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- Handful basil leaves
- Tomato Based Pasta Sauce
- Angel Hair or Pasta of Choice
- 1 Packet of Quaker Oats
1. In a large pot, boil pasta until it is slightly undercooked. (Or 1 minute less than advised on the packet)
2. Sauté the onions until fragrant and transparent. Toss in the garlic.
3. Pour in a bottle of tomato based pasta into the stir fry mixture. Cook for 5 minutes until it bubbles. Add in basil leaves.
4. Once the sauce is ready, toss the pasta into the sauce and mix well.
5. In a separate pan, toast quaker oats on low heat with regular stirring until brown and fragrant. Leave it to cool.
6. Plate the angel hair pasta and sprinkle the toasted oat for the extra crunch!