- 50g Quaker Oatmeal
- 80g All-purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 130g Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 100g Butter (unsalted)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
1. Grind the oatmeal with food processor.
2. Beat eggs and sugar together.
3. Whisk the oatmeal, flour, salt, vanilla extract and baking powder.
4. Melt the butter and stir into the batter.
5. Chilling the batter in the fridge for 1 hour. (It help get the madeleine "hump"!)
6. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
7. Spray some oil on the madeleine pan and spoon the batter into the center of each scalloped well.
8. Bake for 10 mins until the madeleines are done, it's look set and slightly golden around edges.