- 10 tbsp. oat flakes
- 300 grams minced chicken
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 tbsp. grated carrot
- 8 tbsp. diced mushroom
- 5 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. corn starch/potato starch/tapioka starch
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
1. Boil oat flakes in a pot. Let cool completely.
2. Combine chicken, garlic, carrot, mushroom and parmesan in a bowl.
3. Add oats, starch and egg into the bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Shape the mixture on skewer stick into sausage-like form.
6. Steam for 25 minutes. Let cool.
7. Coat with plain flour.
8. Beat 2 eggs and dredge skewers in beaten egg mixture.
9. Coat with oat flakes. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
10. Deep fry until golden brown. Then transfer to a wire rack or paper towel-lined tray to remove excess oil.
11. Top with shredded cheddar cheese, mustard, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, mayo, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce or any sauce of your choice. Bon appetite!