- 200g Quaker Whole Rolled Oats (ground into flour)
- 200g All-purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs
- Half a Tomato
- A clove of garlic
- Half a Yellow Onioin
- 2 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
- Tablespoon of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Chili Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Coriander
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1. Blend the rolled oats in a food processor/blender until oats have turned into a fine oatmeal flour.
2. Sift the oatmeal flour through a sieve to remove any whole pieces of oats.
3. Mix oatmeal flour, all-purpose flour and the 3 eggs together in a tray until a dough is formed.
4. Dust a light coat of all-purpose flour all over the dough and cling wrap the dough.
5. Place dough in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes - 4 hours.
6. Remove cling wrap and lightly dust a surface to place the dough on.
7. Roll the dough our with a rolling pin until it has a thickness of less than 1mm.
8. Trim off any uneven edges of the dough with a knife and then cut the dough into the desired pasta shape.
9. Heat garlic, onions, chili flakes in a skillet with two tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat until onions turn pale.
10. Add in the oatmeal pasta, black pepper and salt, and stir until evenly mixed.
11. Garnish with Coriander and tomato slices.