- Granache 50g
- white chocolate chips 50 g
- (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream heated until hot
- 4-5 tbsp Quaker Oats
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Fruits (optional)
- Flourless cake
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 180 grams of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla together.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into the mixing bowl. Fold gently until just combined.
3. Divide the batter among the muffin tin or pour into the 6inch pan. For muffins, bake for 20 to 25 minutes. For 6inch pan, bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
4. Heat cream in a small pot until bubbles appear at the edge. Pour over the white chocolate chip and slowly stir for 5 minutes until smooth. Add in the oats into the ganache and spread on top of the cake.
5. Add in the Sprinkles or fruits for additional decor.