- 6 tbsp Quaker® Quick Cook Oats
- 3/4 cup nut milk - soy, almond, coconut, pili, hazelnut or macadamia milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (do not thaw)
- A dash of sea salt
1. Prepare crumble. In a medium skillet, cook oats and almonds over medium heat. Stir constantly and cook until golden brown. Add coco sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Cook oatmeal. In a small saucepan, bring the nut milk to a boil. Reduce heat. Add oats and salt. Cook for 1 – 1.5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
3. Gently fold in blueberries. Continue to cook for about a minute or until most liquid is absorbed and blueberries have been heated through.
4. Remove from heat and transfer in a serving bowl. Top with cinnamon sugar crumble.