- 8 tbsp Quaker® Oats - Quick Cook, Instant or Rolled
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coco sugar or 1 sachet stevia sweetener
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup nut milk - soy, almond, coconut, pili, hazelnut or macadamia milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Non-stick cooking spray or oil for coating
1. Blend all ingredients except raisins in a blender or mixer.
2. Pour batter into large mug coated with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
3. Add in raisins and mix well.
4. Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1.5-2 minutes. Keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook. Let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving. Cooking time will vary depending on the type of microwave you use.