- 2 ripe mangoes, thinly sliced
- 8 peaches in halves, thinly sliced
- 1 pack (250g) all-purpose cream (chilled)
- 2 packs (130g) peach-mango non-fat yogurt
- 1 pack (200g) graham crackers
- 1/2 cup Quaker Instant Oatmeal
1. In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until double in size.
2. Add yogurt and mix well. Divide the mixture into 3 parts to have a three-layer float.
3. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish and arrange graham crackers at the bottom.
4. Trim the crackers to fit the corners of the dish.
5. Pour one part of the cream mixture over the graham crackers and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle 1/3 of instant oats over the cream and distribute well.
7. Place the peach and mango slices on top in alternating rows.
8. Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by the cream mixture, then oats, and then the peach and mango slices. Repeat the process, with the cream on top, sprinkled with oats.
9. Decorate and garnish with the remaining peach and mango slices.
10. Chill for at least 8 hours before serving. Enjoy!