- 1/4 cup Quaker 100% Wholegrain Whole Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 peaches
1. Preheat the over to 180°C.
2. Mix the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg well.
3. Remove the cored of the peaches by cutting around the centre from the top and slowly scooping out the meat with a spoon until the seed has been removed.
4. Pack the oats mixture into the peaches and top it off with the butter.
5. Place the peaches into a baking dish then fill the dish with water.
6. Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake for 8 minutes. Remove the aluminium foil and bake for another 8 minutes or until peach is soft and oats look toasty.
7. Serve as is, or with yogurt, ice cream, chocolate sauce or a touch of honey.