- 60g Quaker Instant Oatmeal/Quick Cook Oatmeal
- 280g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 120g unsalted butter
- 80g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons honey
*Recipe can make at least 36 cookies depending on the size of your cutters
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees, fan mode/air fryer can be used too!
2. Sift plain flour, ground ginger, cinnamon and baking soda into a big bowl. Mix in Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal/Quick Cook Oatmeal till evenly combined.
3. Cut butter into small pieces and using fingers, rub butter into dry mixture to form breadcrumbs texture.
4. Stir in the brown sugar.
5. Add the honey and egg. Use your hands to mix everything together, kneading together to form a soft, pliable, non sticky dough.
6. Roll onto non stick mat and cut out the shapes you would like using cookie cutters and place the cookies on a baking tray. You can add sprinkles to bake together with the cookies too.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 mins or till evenly browned.
Cool cookies and store in airtight containers/pack individually to give away!
Enjoy your Quaker Oats Crunchy Gingerbread Cookies!
Smells Heavenly, taste Yummy!
Great for kids to bake too!
Merry Christmas Everyone!🎄☃️🎅