Oats Herb mix
- 200g Quaker Instant Oatmeal
- Herbs ; Parsley, Basil, Rosemary
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- 100ml Olive oil Main
- 500g Ribeye
Sides and Sauce
- 200g Strawberry
- 100g Blueberry
- 1 Cucumber
- 500g Japanese pumpkin
- 100g butter
- 100ml milk
- 200g Cherry
- 100ml Balsamic vinegar
- 50ml Honey
- 300ml Red Wine
- 50ml Dijon Mustard
- 20g Salt, 20g Pepper
🔸Quaker Oats and Herbs mix for the crust
1. In a mid size bowl or plate, mix, 200g of Oatmeal, handful of parsley, basil and rosemary.
2. Grate some parmesan cheese, add some pepper and drizzle some olive oil to bind everything together.
3. Blend 1-2 mins in a food blender or until evenly mixed.
1. Cut pumpkin into cubes, cook in water till soft.
2. When done, puree with a little milk, butter and salt to taste.
🔸Cherry Red Wine sauce
1. Handful of fresh Cherries, remove pits, blend together with 2 cups of red wine and 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar.
2. Reduce the mix to a thicker consistency on medium heat, add in 2 small knobs of butter (adding in one at a time), whisk till sauce is shiny and smooth.
🔸 Infuse strawberry and blueberry with balsamic vinegar and little honey.
🔸 Pan sear Ribeye for 1 1/2 min each side
🔸 Set Ribeye to rest minimum 15-20mins, coat with a little dijon mustard on each side.
🔸 Coat the Ribeye with Quaker Oats Herb mix evenly.
🔸 Pop into oven 180 degrees for 4-5 mins Remove and let it rest for minimum 10-15mins.
🔸 Slice, plate and ready to Serve 😋👍