- 100g -150g of Quaker quick cook oatmeal
- 250g Chicken Broth
- 150g Brown Button Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 2-3 cloves of Shallot (chopped)
- ½ chopped teaspoon of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Flakes Parsley
- Pinch of Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 2 tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 egg (optional for sunny side-up egg)
1. Add in 2 tablespoon of olive oil into a frying pan.
2. Add in mushroom and cook until sautéed with pinch of black pepper grinder into it.
3. Add in shallots and cook till it soften.
4. Add in butter, garlic, and oats and stir-fry for 1-2 minute till the oats turn slight roasted.
5. Add in chicken broth and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add in pinch of black pepper, salt and parsley flakes and mix well. Once the broth decrease in amount, turn off the heat and add in parmesan cheese. Mix well and it’s done.
(Optional) Pan-fry a sunny side-up egg for enhancing
A simple and healthy choice for low calories meal. For a quick lunch or dinner of your choice :)