- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 100g Quaker Instant Oats
- 30g Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 50g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (Finely crushed, 15g set aside for topping)
- 70g Unsalted Butter (Cold and cut into cubes)
- 130g Milk
1. Preheat oven to 200 Degree Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and lotus biscoff biscuits.
3. Add the butter and use a fork to mix until the butter resemble coarse crumbs.
4. Add the milk and stir until just combined. Knead briefly until the dough comes together.
5. Roll the dough into small balls, approximately 60 grams each.
6. Place the scones onto the baking paper and brush the tops with egg wash. Sprinkle lotus biscoff crumbs as desired.
7. Bake the scones for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.