- 175 gram of Salted butter
- 150 gram Muscovado dark brown Sugar
- 130 gram Quaker Whole Rolled Oats
- 190 gram of All purpose Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 gram Strawberry Preserve (Or any other flavour Jam you prefer.)
1. Cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla essence, Quaker rolled oats, flour, salt and baking powder and mix to combine.
3. Press a thin layer of mixture into bottom of greased pan.
4. Spread the Strawberry Preserve over the layer.
5. Crumble the remaining mixture over the layer with the Strawberry Preserve.
6. Bake at 170-180 degree celsius for 40-45 minutes. Cool at least 2 hours before cutting. Enjoy!